Wednesday, March 31, 2010

love. live. life.


So I'm tired, I'm dirty, and I'm kind of hungry... but do you know what? I'm happy! I spent a lot of time today with my family and working on my car. And when things got frustrating, I just had to laugh! Its a beautiful life we live.

I guess that's the thing: we all have this gift of life. Some of us just kind of go through it, or fight it, and it can be really hard and not a fun experience. But then there are some of us who live life, and then it's beautiful. It doesn't matter how hard things get, you can always laugh! There is a lot of life yet to come, a long road ahead. We're going no matter what, so we might as well enjoy the journey!





















"It's not about the destination; it's about the journey that takes us there"

No comments:

Post a Comment